Driver and Vehicle Requirements
- 4 doors
- 5-8 seats, including the driver's
- Not titled as salvage, non-repairable, rebuilt or any other equivalent classification
- Vehicles are not more than 7 years old
- Vehicles are not less than 4 doors and not more than 8 passengers including the driver
- Vehicles are not designated salvage on the title
- Vehicle has passed a 22 point inspection by a certified mechanic within the last 12 months. Vehicles must renew these inspections annually.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must provide a Valid Nevada Driver License
- Must provide proof of Valid Vehicle Insurance which meets state requirements (NRS 485.185.)
- Must provide valid vehicle registration
- Must Provide vehicle photo and full vehicle description (make, model, age, VIN)
- Must possess a clean Driving record--as established by review of driving history which is obtained from Motor Vehicle Records
- Must pass a comprehensive Criminal Background--including Sex Offender Registry
- Must pass an initial drug and alcohol screening and random tests as required by the US Department of Transportation
- Must provide a valid Nevada business license
- Driver profile photo
- Nevada vehicle registration
- Personal vehicle insurance issued in Nevada
- Vehicle inspection (attach our form)
- Nevada TNC Permit Number decal (link to a picture)
- Nevada State Business License
- Clark County Business License - Las Vegas drivers only
Nevada driver regulations
Be sure to follow these rules when giving rides in Nevada, and keep an eye on your email for important updates from UZURV.
In Nevada, UZURV is regulated by the Nevada Transportation Authority, which can be contacted at 3300 W. Sahara Ave, Ste. 200, Las Vegas, NV 89102. You can click here to file a complaint with the Authority.
Hourly driver mode limits
Nevada regulations require that you spend no more than 12 hours in driver mode within a 24-hour period or be on call for more than 16 cumulative hours within a period of 24 consecutive hours.
Passenger destinations and other regulations
State law makes it unlawful to take or attempt to take any passenger to a destination other than the one they've requested. Always make sure to take your passenger to their stated destination, or your UZURV driver account could be at risk.
State law prohibits a driver, except as authorized by the transportation network company, from allowing any other person within his or her motor vehicle other than the passenger who is being transported for a fare or the guest of such a passenger.
Do not exceed the lawful capacity of your motor vehicle or transport more passengers than the number of safety belts in your vehicle
Never allow more than eight occupants, including yourself at any one time while providing transportation services on the UZURV platform.
- Display all required emblems and placards
- Always have your driver’s license and insurance document
- Follow all airport rules
- Don't accept street hails
- Don't accept cash for rides
- Don't wait in taxi lines
Identification on Vehicles
- UZURV emblem--Drivers are required to display the UZURV emblem while in driver mode. The UZURV emblem should be displayed in the lower corner of your windshield on the passenger side every time you enter driver mode. Make sure to remove the emblem when you are not in driver mode.
Nevada Drivers need to display a TNC Permit Number decal. Drivers are required to display this emblem even when they are not in driver mode. You will receive your Nevada TNC permit number after you have been approved by UZURV Operations team and your name and vehicle information has been reported to NTA. The Nevada TNC permit number decal should be displayed in the lower corner of your windshield on the passenger side, below where you display your UZURV emblem. Do not remove your TNC permit number decal. Your TNC permit number decal cannot be moved between vehicles because the permit number on each sticker is specific to the vehicle it is placed on. If you plan to drive more than one vehicle, you will need a TNC permit number decal with a unique permit number for each one.