The most common reasons are that you have either:
- Entered the wrong email. (You must use the email address associated with your UZURV account.); or
- There is a typo in your email address. (E.g., You are missing the dot from “.com” or one letter may be incorrect)
If you have confirmed that your email address is correct, then we recommend you do the following:
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Enter your email address and click "Reset Password".
- You can then create a new password from a link sent to your email.
If you create a new password and that still doesn’t work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help troubleshooting the issue.