If a rider cancels…
- More than two hours before the schedule pickup time, no action is taken.
- Less than two hours before the pickup time, he/she will be charged a service fee of $5.00, which will be paid to the driver. Additional fees may be charged according to the program guidelines.
If a driver cancels…
- More than two hours before the trip will return to the feed. No action will be taken with the Driver.
- Less than two hours before the schedule pickup time, he/she will be charged a cancellation fee of $5.00. He/she may be SUSPENDED from using the system.
No Show Policy
We ask that users allow at least 10 minutes before reporting their rider or driver as a no-show. Riders should schedule their pickup times accordingly. For drivers, we expect you to call the rider via the app (blue telephone) to attempt to locate them.
If a rider is reported as a no-show after the appropriate waiting time…
- The driver will be awarded a $5.00 no-show fee to be added unto his/her driver bank in the app.
If a driver is reported as a no show...
- He/she will be charged a no-show fee of $5.00.
- He/she will be SUSPENDED. The Driver may write into firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a driver is reported as late for a pickup (more than 15 minutes past the reserved pickup time)...
- He/she will lose the incentive for that trip and may be marked as a no-show
- Continual late reports may result in suspension from the program
- Exceptions can be made by the Operations team if circumstances prove to be beyond the control of the driver
Please Note: UZURV may suspend or deactivate a user for any reason and at any time to preserve the integrity of the UZURV brand.